See how organizations like yours achieved success with Footprint and Chronus.
Implemented in 2014, RMIT mentoring has received industry recognition being awarded for Excellence in International Student Employability and Career Development by the Victorian Government (Australia) International Education Awards , solidifying their reputation for producing graduates who are highly valued by employers worldwide.
- 3500 users
- 12 concurrent programs, university wide
- Mentoring offered includes Career Planning, Diversity, Project Collaboration and On-boarding new students
- Footprint & Chronus helped RMIT:
- Grow our programs by 88%
- Greatly improved partnership completion and success rates
- Made implementation very smooth
BHP Billiton Iron Ore wanted to develop a diversity mentoring program for female engineering employees. Essentially, BHP wanted senior leaders to have a greater insight into the challenges faced by female engineers and work with their mentees to knock down any barriers and/or help them navigate the organisation to achieve their career aspirations.
The program has been running since October 2014 and is growing each year.
FINSIA is the leading professional body for financial planners and professional in Australia, with over 20,000 members. They ran a small mentoring program (200 participants) but needed a better way to scale their program to 1000 people quickly. Here’s snapshot of their program using Chronus:
- 1000 users
- 3 concurrent programs covering senior members, junior members and a area to provide volunteer opportunities with the broader industry
Here’s a comment from Claire Summerer, FINSIA Head of Professional Development on why they love using Chronus:
“Obviously having a self-serve mentoring program is a huge improvement to the program, not only from an admin perspective but for our members to be able to choose their own mentor based on their needs is powerful. The workflows are intuitive and have taken our programs to an entirely different level.”